Monday, February 20, 2012

it's been forever..

it definitely has!! it's been so long, i have to look back to see what i last posted about. the epitome of neglect..

i'm currently laying in bed with a migraine, fighting to write this post.

savella: things are going great. i'm not sick like i was the first two days; i've discovered i need to take it after a meal. the flares are definitely under control. i still get joint pain with the weather, and my hand's been swelling a lot lately, but that i can handle it.

so this broken arm; it's healed now and out of the cast. i'm in a brace because after five weeks without movement, i can barely support my wrist. i should be starting therapy soon.

my life's boring. there isn't much going on to write about. sorry =\

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Fibromyalgia Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Those living Fibro, Family and Friends, Experts, Support Groups.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, News, Photos and Videos if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often as you like.
    The Fibromyalgia Community: http://www.vorts.com/fibromyalgia/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!

    migraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, HPV, Diabetics , Hepatitis, Stomach bug , Chronic pains Fibro pains. etc. by herbal natural medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Hsv for the past years but Dr Chike cured me with his natural herbs. Believe it or not. I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App . +233502715551. text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 , or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete